Save time and have your forms completed before your arrive.
LOOKING FOR A LOST PET?
MAIL IN YOUR LICENSE RENEWAL OR INITIAL APPLICATION
ATTENDING ONE OF OUR VACCINATION, MICROCHIP, LICENSING CLINICS?
PET HISTORY AND CONSENT SURGERY FORM
SURGERY – AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
BARKING DOG COMPLAINT
RECORD REQUEST FORM
County ordinances have been grouped below by subject for ease of use. This grouping is called "Title 6". The ordinance number is referenced and you may visit the Riverside County main site for an ordered list of ordinances if you prefer that format.
These ordinances apply to residents living in the unincorporated areas of Riverside County. If you live in an incorporated city, please visit your city's web site.
Title 6: Animals
- Chapter 6.04: Animals Generally
- Chapter 6.05: Crowing Roosters
- Chapter 6.06: Mandatory Altering and Licensing of Miniature Pigs
- Chapter 6.08: Dogs and Cats
- Chapter 6.12: Abandoned, Neglected and Cruelly Treated Animals
- Chapter 6.16: Potentially Dangerous and Dangerous Animals
Other Laws Governing Animals
California law governs some areas of animal issues and some cities use California law rather than creating their own ordinances. Some laws governing animals are located under Food and Agricultural Code and some are under Health and Safety.