We recognize that losing a pet can be an extremely anxious and scary situation. We would like to help you navigate through the best ways to help you find your pet and are providing the links below.
We also recommend that you use the PetHarbor mobile app on your mobile phone.
Please check your local city websites to report lost or found animals.
- City of Riverside - https://www.facebook.com/groups/WhatisgoingoninRiversideCounty/
- City of Jurupa Valley - https://www.facebook.com/jurupavalleyresidents/
- City of Eastvale - @CityEastvaleCA or https://www.eastvaleca.gov/or https://www.facebook.com/cityofeastvale/
- City of Indio - https://www.facebook.com/CityofIndio/
- Cathedral City - https://www.facebook.com/CathedralCityMunicipal/
- Coachella Valley - https://www.facebook.com/TheCoachellaValley/
- La Quinta - https://www.facebook.com/CityOfLaQuinta/
Our Call Center agents can only search for your pet if your pet was microchipped. After-hours dispatchers do not have access to our database and cannot tell you if your pet has been turned in.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LOST PET we encourage you to print and complete this Kennel Visitation Form below. This will save you a tremendous amount of time when you arrive. In order to walk through our stray kennels you must be 18 years or older and have a valid form of identification.