Give Now To Help Homeless Pets

By clicking DONATE NOW!, I agree to the
Terms of Use, Refund and Privacy & Security Policy.

What can I do about a barking dog complaint?Forms & Ordinances

Need information on regulations, local ordinances and state laws?Forms & Ordinances

Need information on a citation or door hanger?Addressing Key Points in Dog Licensing

Do you have a sick or injured pet? | Our shelters do not provide veterinary services. If your pet is sick or injured, please contact your local veterinarian or emergency clinic.

Do you need information on surrendering or euthanizing your pet?Relinquishing a Pet

Need License, Vaccination, Microchip, or Spay & Neuter Surgery Information?

Click Here for Vaccine and Microchip Information

Click Here for Spay & Neuter Surgery Information

Click Here for Licensing Information

I have lost my pet, what do I do? | Lost and Found Pets

How much does it cost to adopt an animal from your shelter? | Adoptable Pets

Still have questions? | Contact Us!

Contact a Shelter

Western Riverside: (951) 358-7387 (PETS)
San Jacinto: (951) 358-7387
Coachella Valley: (760) 343-3644
Blythe: (760) 921-7857
Toll Free: 1-888-636-7387 (PETS)

Footer Logo

Twitter Updates

PAWSitive Newsletter

2015 07 Pawsitive 1