We are proud to recognize foundations that support The Department of Animal Services. Animal Solutions Konnection Foundation (ASK) has been a great help to our department.
- Visit The ASK Foundation's Web site: theaskfoundation.org/
Our goal is to get all the animals at the shelter into new and loving homes. We have listed some items that our furry friends would love to have during their time with us. The Department of Animal Services thanks you all for your continued support and donations.
Would you like to help?
We have donation areas at each location and you can drop off supplies there. We also have a wish list of items that we need on a regular basis.
- Clean Towels
- Clean Blankets and Sheets (no downs or cotton stuffed ones please)
- Unopened Dog food in cans or bags
- Unopened Cat food in cans or bags
- Clean Newspaper (without the ads, if possible)
- New Dog or Cat Toys
- Slip Lead Leashes (dogs do not wear collars at the shelter)
- Pet Carriers
- Food and water bowls
- Cat scratching posts
- Grooming supplies: brushes, combs, flea combs, nail trimmers, dog/cat shampoos, dog/cat conditioners, hair bows, deodorant sprays (made for dogs), clippers or grooming shears
- Dish Soap
- Cat Litter
- Litter Boxes
- Ziploc Bags any size
- Ez Ups
- Folding Chairs
- Folding Tables
For more information please call our local shelters at:
- Riverside, San Jacinto, Coachella Valley: 951-358-7387
- Blythe: 760-921-7857