The pets listed on this web page have been impounded by the County of Riverside Animal Services and are currently located at one of the County of Riverside animal shelters.
Every attempt has been made to list all dogs and cats impounded in a timely manner; however, there may be circumstances that prevent your pet from being listed.
If you have located your pet on this web page, please make record of the Animal Identification Number (AID), visit the correct animal shelter during normal operating hours, and bring your valid driver's license or government issued ID with you.
- If your pet has been missing more than three days you may also want to search our adoptable animals by clicking on View All Animals.
- Make your search broad. You may want to select no preference when searching for size, age, and coloring.
- Searching through the web page should not be considered a substitute for personally coming to the animal shelter and looking for your lost pet.
- You may want to bring any photos, license numbers, or microchip numbers to help in the search for your pet.
- Current vaccines can also be helpful during the return process if your pet is located.
All animals listed under Lost and Found Pets are not adoptable or available for rescue. Pets listed here are held until they have met the minimum required retention period allowed for owners to identify and have their pet returned to them.
Introducing PetHarbor Mobile
Now you can browse adoptable, lost, and found pets in your area from the comfort of your smartphone or tablet!
PetHarbor Mobile uses your geographic location to locate animals near you.
You will receive the same results and have the same search functionality that you would using the
web version of PetHarbor but optimized for mobile devices!