Working together to improve Riverside County for people and animals
Promoting an environment of responsible pet ownership through progressive animal welfareinitiatives, community outreach, and humane education in a culture of compassion, creativity, andintegrity.
We believe the character of our organization is best reflected in the strong dedication of each of us to strive to meet the highest standards of performance and compassion on behalf of the animals and people we serve.
As stewards of those who cannot speak for themselves, we recognize society has entrusted us with a great responsibility. Our community's expectations and trust give us the courage to perform our duties with transparency, honor, empathy and compassion.
We meet this vision by our shared commitment to:
- Demonstrating respect, sensitivity and understanding toward all people and animals.
- Improving Riverside County through education, humane sheltering, responsible pet placement, progressive law enforcement, and reduction of pet overpopulation.
- Using adoption, education, and veterinary medical programs as an alternative to euthanasia.
- Seeking lifetime homes for the pets we place.
- Providing the tools, environment, and information to foster a safe and healthy workplace with an emphasis on teamwork.
- Collaborating to improve Riverside County for its people and animals.